Corporate name Ligue Nouvelle-Aquitaine de Tennis de Table
Legal Status and Capital Sport Association
Name of the President Marchand
First name of the President Daniel
Adress 2, Avenue de l’Université
Zip code 33400
Intra-Community VAT FR69300334620
Code APE/NAF 9312Z
1&1 Internet SARL
7, place de la Gare
57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
This whole site is the property of LNATT, as weel as all rights a related thereto. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is systematically subject to the authorization of the owners. However, internet links to the site are allowed without specific requests.
1. Acceptance of Conditions
The customer acknowledges having read, at the time of placing the order, the general sales conditions stated here and expressly states to accept them without reservation.
The present general sales conditions drive the contractual relations between the LNATT and the customer, the two parts accepting them without reservation. These general sales conditions will prevail over all other conditions appearing in any other document, except preliminary and written exemption.
The photos related to each product do not have a legal issue. If some mistakes appear in these photos, in any case, the responsibility of the LNATT cannot be committed.
3. Price and Paiements
Price are in euros.
Price does not contain exchange charges and bank charges, that are borne by the buyer. In case of exchange charges and bank charges paid by the LNATT, these charges will be requested to the customer at the WVC2020.
Price indicated in the order if the final price, all taxes included, and containing the VAT for France and CEE countries.
Automatic registration systems are considered as proof of the details, content and date of the order.
The order validated by the customer will be considered effective only when the payment centers concerned will have given their agreement. In case of refusal of said centers, the order will be automatically canceled, and the customer notified by email.
The LNATT will confirm the acceptance of its order by email. The sale will not be concluded until the confirmation of the order.
The LNATT has the right to cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a litigation over the payment of an order.
The information given by the buyer, at the time of taking the order commit this one: in case of error in the wording of the addressee's details, the LNATT can not be held responsible for the impossibility in which it could be to deliver the product.
5. Delivery of the order
Invoices sent to buyers are the proof of purchase, to be used according to each purchase:
- For Accommodations, buyers must present the invoice at the reception desk of the Hotel.
- For Goodies, buyers must present the invoice at the WVC2020 shop, from June 6 to June 14 2020, in order to get their purchase.
- For Tourist Outings, buyers will have to present the invoice at the start of the tourist outings in order to enjoy the activities. The information desk opened at the Velodrome from 6 to 14 June 2020 will provide more information on each of the tourist activities. Bus excursions are based on 40 people per bus. The organiser get the right to group several excursions together or to cancel an excursion if the minimum number is not reached. In this case, people will be able to choose either another outing from the proposed list or a refund of the service. Guidance during excursions will be provided in French and/or English and may be supplemented in another language depending on the requests made at the time of booking (possible languages: German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese) subject to a sufficient number per excursion.
All orders to LNATT are for the personal use of the buyers. Buyers forbid any partial or total resale of the products. The LNATT disclaims any legal liability if the payment of taxes was not made by the customer.
By cancelling the tournament participation, hotel bookings will not automatically be cancelled. Accommodation has to be cancelled separately. Cancellation fee will be applied as a function of the hotel and the date of cancellation.
The buyer get 14 days (from the paiement day) to use a right of revocation involving no cancellation fee. This revocation must be made by post (stamp of the post office) or by email to email@example.com
After the 14 day revocation period, the cancellation fee will be:
* For any cancellation request made before 26 March 2020, the cancellation rules used for the organisation of WVC2020 initially scheduled from 8 to 14 June 2020 will apply:
- For Hotel Rooms, the cancellation fees are :
50% of the amount paid if cancellation before 31 December 2019.
70% of the amount paid if cancellation before 15 March 2020.
100% of the amount paid if cancellation after 15 March 2020.
- For Tourist Outings and purchases on the webshop, the cancellation fee is :
100% of the amount paid
* For any cancellation request made after 26 March 2020, the cancellation rules used for the organisation of WVC2020 scheduled from 26 April to 2 May 2021, in accordance with French law and Order 2020-538 of 7 May 2020 "related to the financial conditions for the termination of certain contracts in the event of force majeure in the cultural and sports sectors", apply:
- For the Hotel rooms, tourist outings and purchases in the WEBSHOP, the cancellation fees are :
0% of the amount paid if cancellation before 02 October 2020.
50% of the amount paid if cancellation before 13 December 2020.
0% of the amount paid if cancellation after 14 dember 2020, ber 2020, the cancellation fee is 50%.
To make your refund, your request must reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying imperatively :
Your invoice number and the amount to be refunded
Your IBAN / BIC or RIB numbers and name of your bank with surname / first name of the bank account holder
or credit card number that purchased the service.
The LNATT cannot be held responsible for theft and damage to personal items or equipment in hotels, including car parks. Hotel users can purchase personal supplementary insurance. You expressly waive any recourse against the LNATT for any damage to such property including the theft of such property. In the event of damage found in hotels, the LNATT reserves the right to ask for compensation from the customer or the person in charge of the group.
The LNATT cannot be held responsible for damages of any kind, whether tangible or intangible, which could result from a malfunction or misuse of the products sold. The same is true for any modifications of the products resulting from the manufacturers. The responsibility of the LNATT will, in any case, be limited to the amount of the order and cannot be blamed for simple errors or omissions that could have remained. In case of difficulties in the application of this contract, the buyer has the possibility, before any action in court, to seek a friendly solution with the help of a professional association, a consumer association or any other advice of his choice.
It is reminded that as a rule and subject to the discretion of the Courts, compliance with the provisions of this contract relating to the guarantee assumes that the buyer honors its financial commitments to the LNATT.
The relations between the LNATT and the customers are subject to French laws. In case of dispute, the ruling court will be the court of Bordeaux.